The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering is one of the largest departments on the campus, comprising of students, faculty and technical staff. The broad spectrum of courses is taught by a group of highly-experienced faculty who are also researchers in their own areas. Well-equipped laboratories coupled with extensive practical work ensure the student receives a well-rounded education.
Electrical and Electronic engineers can enjoy lucrative national and international job prospects, as well as challenging, creative and rewarding long-term careers involving imagination, innovation and teamwork.
- Students from EEE are regular participants in the projects of Assistive Technology Lab.
- Department has experienced and dedicated faculty with a good background in teaching.
- Department organizes regular seminars and expert lectures from industry as well as from institutions to mould the students into excellent Engineers.
- Department Organizes National level workshops / Expert Lectures at regular intervals on various Technical Events.
- Continuous upgrading of infrastructure facilities.
- Industrial Training at Various reputed Organizations such as BHEL, SRISAILEM Power Plant, Vizag Steel Plant, Dr.NTTPS, Electric LOCO shed, etc.