1. Created Google Class Room for 2nd Year CME and 3rd Year Industrial Training Students and posting important Questions, important bits and some references into it.
2. Our Faculty members are scheduling a particular time to clear the doubts through the Zoom app to facilitate the academically week students with their preparation.
3. Our CME Department Counselors (one counselor per 20 students) are contacting the Students through phone calls, motivate and guide them towards Board examinations/E-CET. This procedure is being followed before the lockdown itself, because the working days of the students ended earlier.
4. Our faculty members visited all the high schools in and around Bhimavaram within the radius of 40 kms. They gave a briefing about the importance of the polytechnic education to the 10th class students as well as collected contact numbers of the parents of 10th class students.
5. Each staff is directed to contact through phone at least fifty parents of 10th class students and explain the importance of polytechnic education as well as the facilities in our esteemed organization and motivate them to choose the polytechnic course in our college.
6. Our staff created section-wise WhatsApp groups, and all the faculty members are frequently contacting the students, mentoring them, Posting Important questions, Previous question papers and giving the required support.
7. For the present final year students we are conducting industrial training on CCNA. Out of all, 38 students are very active. Our instructors are motivating the students. All the students are reading the material through Netacad website and are also attending exams through online.