Seetha United Hands(SUH)
Keeping in view that a student should develop character and social responsibility to help the poor and the needy in and around Bhimavaram. We began âSEETHA UNITED HANDSâ (SUH) in the year 2011. We have been using the amount which was collected by our SUH, to the people and students who are in poor and helpless condition. The details of SUH amount/fund donated to various persons and charities are given below.
- An amount of Rs.5,000/- was used for the purchase of utensils and vessels for the âArunodaya Mano Vikas Kendraâ.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/- was disbursed to a student named P.Ajay Kumar, (12093-AEI-243) who lost his house in a fire accident.
- An amount of Rs. 7,500/- helped a cancer patient who underwent medical treatment. He is Mohammad Jinna at Tallapalem near Ramachandrapuram.
- An amount of Rs. 9000/- donated to Mr.Chiranjeevi’s family , Lecturer of VSK Degree College who is survived in road accident..
- An amount of Rs.4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand only) donated to Mr. G. Dhanush Babu, who is suffering from Bone Cancer under SUH.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only)donated to Mr. K.Chinna Raju, who lost his parents under SUH.
- An amount of Rs.8,000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand only)donated to Mr. Sk.Baji(12093-AEI-052), who lost his house in a fire accident under SUH.
- An amount of Rs.13,000/-(Rupees Thirteen Thousand only)donated to Ms. M.Durga Bhavani(13093-ECE-075),for medical treatment under SUH.
- An amount of Rs.12,000/-(Rupees Twelve Thousand only)donated to Mr.B.Ranga Babu(ECE Student) who is suffering from Tumor under SUH.